H3 Seabear Dive watch

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nowie

New
Reaction score
Good day mates..
Would like to ask advise.
I got an H3 Seabear Dive watch but I lost its charger.. Any idea where can I buy a charger for it?

I have the H3, I can tell you which contacts have the power going in. Maybe you can fashion one?

Nowie

I pulled my charging cable since I was curious in case mine was lost. Just modify female end of USB extension cable. Take off the female "cage" and open it up so the male portion with the contact strips are left and it should work. I tested with VOM and the connections match.

Still my favorite computer.

Nowie

I pulled my charging cable since I was curious in case mine was lost. Just modify female end of USB extension cable. Take off the female "cage" and open it up so the male portion with the contact strips are left and it should work. I tested with VOM and the connections match.

Still my favorite computer.
I tried this and wanted to come back and thank you for the idea! I thought my trusty H3 was done for and now she lives to dive another day! Many thanks for providing a solution.

Pictures of USB female mod working.

Attachments

• 20240122_135723.jpg
    20240122_135723.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 40
  • 20240122_135730.jpg
    20240122_135730.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 39
  • 20240122_135750.jpg
    20240122_135750.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 39
Awesome! I didn't know anybody was still using these.

I really liked the one I had. It was a sad day for me when one of the buttons completely quit working.

Awesome! I didn't know anybody was still using these.

I really liked the one I had. It was a sad day for me when one of the buttons completely quit working.
This will actually be used primarily now for cave survey. I have a few other trimix computers, but everyone on my team says this is the best to conduct survey.

This will actually be used primarily now for cave survey. I have a few other trimix computers, but everyone on my team says this is the best to conduct survey.

That is interesting. What specifically makes it better for conducting a survey? As compared to a Shearwater Teric or Perdix?

That is interesting. What specifically makes it better for conducting a survey? As compared to a Shearwater Teric or Perdix?
The accuracy of the compass is what I understand. The garmin is second choice.

Back
Top Bottom