H-Valve........

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

talon4477

Registered
Reaction score
For Single Tank with a modular H-Valve, and later be able to do Doubles with Manifold.
I assume H-Valves come in left and right? If so, I would need to eventually have both valves and a manifold, but does it matter on Single setup, due to reg.s, hose routing etc., which one I buy first and use on single tank?
Any comments on the OMS H-Valves?
Any comments on Isolation manifold vs regular manifold?
Any comments on extended remote valves for the iso?

For inquiring minds:
I will be using two DIN 1st stage reg.s on single tank w/ two 2nds, on Single setup.
Thinking of having Isolation for doubles setup.

Hey Talon:
You can find answers to some of your questions at this link: http://xsscuba.com/valve_modular.html. Send me a PM if I can help more.

talon4477:
For Single Tank with a modular H-Valve, and later be able to do Doubles with Manifold.
I assume H-Valves come in left and right? If so, I would need to eventually have both valves and a manifold, but does it matter on Single setup, due to reg.s, hose routing etc., which one I buy first and use on single tank?
Any comments on the OMS H-Valves?
Any comments on Isolation manifold vs regular manifold?

For inquiring minds:
I will be using two DIN 1st stage reg.s on single tank w/ two 2nds, on Single setup.
Thinking of having Isolation for doubles setup.

talon4477:
which one I buy first and use on single tank?
i would buy the righty first... no sense in using the backwards one until you buy the second. it just confuses people.

talon4477:
Do a search for "slobwinder"

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom