Gull wetsuits?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SangP

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi,

Anyone heard of gull wetsuits or diving equipment, I really need to find their website for more info.

Please help.

Many thanks.

SangP

Hi Vie,

Many thanks for that bit of help. I thought that Gull was UK based LOL I now know better.

Say I might be need some advice from later on where are good and resonable places to dive in Thailand.

Cheers,
SangP

There is a UK-based brand called “Gul” (one L). The late Rob Palmer used their wetsuits (as can be seen in his book Deep Into Blue Holes). Sorry for the confusion, I thought you meant Japan-based “Gull” (two Ls).

http://www.gul.co.uk/

Many thanks Vie,

No need to apologise you've been a great help. I did try the Gul wetsuit today and unfortunately, it's just too big for me, I wear a ML from Cressi or Dacor fine... well fine cept that the sides have some space in them LOL. The Gul fitted like a loose tent on me LOL!

I think that Gull might be a better fit for a skinny guy like me but the prices are something else!

Say, what mask are you using in your pic? Looks like a scubapro trinadad frameless?

Best regards Vie and many thanks again.

SangP

SangP:
Say, what mask are you using in your pic? Looks like a scubapro trinadad frameless? Best regards Vie and many thanks again.

Oceanic Mini Shadow.

No probs, glad I could help.

I love the Oceanic Shadow mask.... it fits so well (on my asian face) that I am planning to get the same as a spare..... hehehe

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom