Guided dive in Seattle

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Warlink

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi all.

I'll be going to Seattle soon for work and would love to go diving while I'm there.
Can anyone recommend a dive shop, where I can rent gear (including a dry suite) and get a nice 2 tank guided dive?
I tried seattledivetours.com but they do unfortunately not have any tours on the weekend where I'm able to go.

/Cheers
Danny D.

You can get everything you need from Underwater Sports. They have six locations, though all the dry suits are at the Seattle store.

When are you coming into town? I’d be happy to show you a site or two.

Last edited:
You can get everything you need from Underwater Sports. They have six locations, though all the dry suits are at the Seattle store.

When are you coming into town? I’d be happy to shoe you a site or two.
I figured you would show up and provide helpful advice to @Warlink -- Happy diving!

I would not worry about if they have tours. Call the shops. Often you can arrange a private DM. For a little more money they will sometimes either pick you up at the hotel or at least take you back. I have done it in San Diego, Vancouver, Greece, LA, and tried in San Fran but was blown out. Plus have set up a private DM at a couple other places. You can then discuss and do the dives you want to do. But then I dislike lead groups even small groups.

Dan;
The Edmonds UW Sports has some DMs that will take you in the UW park next door. However are you dry suit qualified? It's not something you just rent and use, it does take separate training. For a couple of dives you can just rent a 7mm farmer john to dive with.

Thanks all for your great suggestions.

I'm looking forward to some hopefully great diving in Seattle.

Dan;
The Edmonds UW Sports has some DMs that will take you in the UW park next door. However are you dry suit qualified? It's not something you just rent and use, it does take separate training. For a couple of dives you can just rent a 7mm farmer john to dive with.
We are going to head up to Keystone Jetty. Keeping my fingers crossed for good viz. One long dive.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom