Guggy of SB and his son run into a Bull shark!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PlayaCountryBoy

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Playa del Carmen, Mexico-Meso American Reef
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Today, I've got Guggie of SB and his son, Greg behind me We glide over the wall of Moc-Che' Deep in search of the ellusive Bull shark with about 100ft viz! :DThe dive was just about over when... Enjoy!:crafty:

The compression required by Youtube does no justice to the clarity of the actual conditions. The bull shark was seen by my son and Jason (thanks to Jason's keen eye) and it was quite clear what was being looked at... I was busy photographing a nearby turtle!

Tomorrow the adventure continues with dives in Cozumel.

Guggie and hijo Greg

The compression required by Youtube does no justice to the clarity of the actual conditions. The bull shark was seen by my son and Jason (thanks to Jason's keen eye) and it was quite clear what was being looked at... I was busy photographing a nearby turtle!

Tomorrow the adventure continues with dives in Cozumel.

Guggie and hijo Greg

i know what you mean. it's pretty hard to enjoy the underwater life around Playa. too many damn turtles in the way :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom