GUE training available during WreckFest

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Chris Brown Tech

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hi all,

We will be holding GUE classes during WreckFest Aug 2 -10 2008 in Key Largo FL. Let me know if you are interested soon as space is very limited.

Cost - standard GUE instructor fees plus any required gas, equipment and boat fees at the standard rate. Boat dives will be in the afternoons and separate from the Wreckfest diving schedule.

Call me on 305-451-3252 or PM me or email info@silentworldkeylargo.com

Hi all,

We will be holding GUE classes during WreckFest Aug 2 -10 2008 in Key Largo FL. Let me know if you are interested soon as space is very limited.

Cost - standard GUE instructor fees plus any required gas, equipment and boat fees at the standard rate. Boat dives will be in the afternoons and separate from the Wreckfest diving schedule.

Call me on 305-451-3252 or PM me or email info@silentworldkeylargo.com
Gue has a wreck course?

I think they're just saying that, as a part of the get-together which is the wreckfest, one or more GUE instructors are willing to do classes (Fundies or Tech).

Gue has a wreck course?

GUE training is designed to make better divers and be applicable to a wide range of applications:

"GUE’s diver training is distributed across a diverse educational curricula, including recreational diving, cave diving, technical diving and rebreather diving. GUE serves as a conduit for a wide range of knowledge and research; this information is disseminated as part of GUE’s broad educational mission and includes topics ranging from conservation and exploration to diver safety."

Hope this helps. Wreckfest is an ideal opportunity to train with your tech agency of choice and get lots of practice and experience on the Wrecks all at the same time.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom