DIR- GUE GUE CCR Discussion (split from Tec Pass Thread)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think we should talk about CCR more. To help ease some of the tension here. @PfcAJ LOVES to talk about CCR1/2.

Yes please tell us what's wrong with T1 > T2 > CCR1 > CCR2?

Stock JJ-CCR + TDI Mod1 45m helitrox after Tec45 and Fundamentals
Many air dil non-deco/shore dives, with great pleasure. Consumables cost ~$9/hour
Should I stop CCR-ing and do T1 > T2 > CCR1 > CCR2?

Aside from hating anything with a battery (his can light is actually hand cranked throughout the dive), the T1-CCR1-CCR2 progression bypassing T2 is what gets him worked up.

CCR1 essentially is Fundies on CCR. :wink:

Yeah, I can confirm that. Not a fun class at all. Just 5 days of getting your ass beat at blue grotto. It's literally just like fundies in that every day you go home thinking "do I even know how to dive?" But I've taken the thing to T1 limits in open water several times after putting in some rec profile practice and it honestly has had the same long term effect as a good fundies class. Almost like it was designed that way...

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom