Guanaja

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

End of the world stinks. The owner is a liar. Raises prices in mid-vacation. Website says he has 24 hour electricity & hot water. Not a huge problem but not true. Not available when it's time to go diving. Ick!

Guanaja is so great but stay at West Peak or Bo's island house.

Just had a short trip to Guanaja.... I loved the Island. The people are really friendly and the beaches are stunning. I stayed at Bo's Island House... and I have to say it was a great place to be. Him and his family are extremely friendly, the room was great, the bar on the water was straight out of a island dream, and the food was delish!!! :wink: I would recomend visiting Bo's to anyone. Bo is more then willing to take you out for a tour, out to the local club, or out to a dive site if thats your pleasure. Me... I chilled out on a hamock pretending I didn't have to go back to work.
So.... two thumbs up for Bo's!!!!!

C.J. - Can you tell us more about the accommodations, food, diving, snorkeling, and the potential for bonefishing? Thanks in advance for more details!

Back
Top Bottom