Guaging Interest...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

skimphish

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I am looking to go to a DIN setup. Right now I have a Aqualung Conshelf 20 (1st and 2nd stages). This reg is around 8 years old, but has been serviced every year. Also it has less then 70 dives on it. It was serviced about 5 months ago. It is in suburb condition, very few marks on the 1st stage (and only tiny, light scratches), and none on the 2nd stage.

So I was wondering (and i know its a long shot), would anyone be interested in a trade or a partial trade? I would like to get a HOG DIN setup, but I am open to anything. I know its a long shot, but I figured I would give it a try.

The conshelf 20 is a tried and true regulator. i have taken it down to 110ft and it has preformed wonderfully.

............i had no idea that they did yolk to DIN conversions. i knew they did DIN to yolk, but had no idea they did it the other way around. Thanks for the info! i feel like such a newb now....

Back
Top Bottom