GroPro 7, dive lights, Shearwater Petrel Stolen

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Andyroam

New
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi Scuba people,
Last night someone stole some gear from my truck in Orlando, Florida. I'd appreciate it if you'd keep a look out for the following items:

Shearwater Petrel dive computer (original version).
GoPro Hero 7 Black with a pair of light&motion SOLA 2000 video lights and a set of Flip3 filters from BackScatter.
Scuba Monkey 2-12 LED Handy Dive light.

If you see them for sale online or someone approaches you with them, please let me know.

Much appreciated,
Andy

Attachments

• IMG_1519.JPG
    IMG_1519.JPG
    124.9 KB · Views: 279
Look into your personal computer that you download the dive logs to. The serial number of the Petrel will be listed and you should post that and let buyers be aware of that number in case someone tries to sell it. When the Petrel is first turned on and allowed to boot-up to the default screen, pushing the right button ten times (depending upon what software version is loaded) will eventually change to the screen showing the serial number. I wonder if Shearwater has some method of locking out stolen computers? (When people try to download new firmware).

Please post the serial number of the stolen Petrel here. Scubaboard reaches a lot of divers. With any luck the **** might just get caught because of the Petrel's serial number.

Reactions: Pao

Back
Top Bottom