Grommet/Screw mount pocket

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I recently picked up a Ranger LTD and am trying to find out if Zeagle makes a pocket that mounts with the screw posts (such as are found where the cummerbund attaches to the side panels) as opposed to using a belt loop.

Also, I'd like to know if this pocket, if it exists, is large enough to hold my secondary computer mounted with a compass and retractor. The secondary computer is a Cochran EMC-16. I'd really like it to be in a pocket as opposed to dangling from a D-Ring. I don't like dangly things if I can avoid them.

Thanks!
John

a pocket or a pouch? something like this? (without the smb/reel)

http://www.divetub.com.au/product.asp?pID=3114&cID=34
kit.jpg

They make one that is designed as a weight pouch for their BPW, 519ws120. Not sure that you could use it though.

Thanks for the replies... What would be ideal would be something a bit wider than the trim weight pockets, but attaches to the grommets on the front of the side panels of the ranger (i.e. in front of the regular pocket and weight pocket)...

A belt loop or velcro loop pocket, I don't think, will exhibit the "stay putness" (a technical term) that I want.

My alternate plan is to, possibly, get some sort of tactical nylon pouch and see if I can put grommets in it in the appropriate pattern...

Thanks!
-John

G'day John

Both the Zeagle Tech and Sport pockets have the screw on attachment point on the back for the grommet holes to screw onto the front of the ranger.

Cheers
Chris

Thanks a bunch for the info Chris!

I think I'll get one of the sport pockets en route to me today!

-John

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom