Greg D. and I got together.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gary D.

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Greg D. and I got together yesterday with our better half’s in tow.

We had planned on doing a nice relaxing play dive with the gals and we couldn’t have asked for better weather. It was nice and sunny, almost a zero breeze and at least in the high 70’s if not higher.

But one of the major activities for the day was going to be a meal at The White House Grill.

After meeting up at my place we go and stuff our bullies with those wonderful garlic dishes people dream about.

We start thinking about a dive and decided to call it for now. With the beautiful weather it was hard to call but some little things had happened and the water conditions being as lousy as they were we just decided our time could be better spent for now.

So after consuming a “Dead Guy” micro brew, what a name, we go tour the Post Falls Dam’s, CdA and Hayden Lake areas.

The good weather brought out a Bizillion boaters and from the look of things we are going to get real busy this year. Seems like a lot of our boaters have bigger wallets than brains.

Anyway I wish we could have spent more time together but he was on one of those business meetings that includes the term; "LET’S PARTY” that he needed to be at. :D

I almost forgot to mention that I think he’s a Kidnapper. Once you meet his wife you will know what I mean. She’s cute and nice so he must have kidnapped her. :D

Gary D.

Been Home for a few hours now and wishing I wasn't. North Idaho is to nice of an area to leave to come home to this sagebrush!! We had a Great time Saturday with Gary and his wife. Wish we could have spent more time but, we will be back now that I have Nedda hooked on the white house too!!! :14:

Gary is right I am a kidnapper :D I definatly got lucky when I latched on to my wife!!

The meeting was good, oh and party we did! But I also won a rechargeable 15 million candle power spot light... now how can I waterproof it and make it into a dive light?!? maybe that would help to light up the bottom of Lake Coeur D Alene :D

anyhow I'm off to look up a certain departments website for personal reasons :wink:

Oh, come on now, the sagebrush country is the nicest it can be right now -- Thursday and Friday, temps in the 70's, things are still a little green . . . And the lake hasn't gone completely gooey yet.

Yeah is is the nicest it can be right now, but I just want to see some trees!

Glad you made is safely. See ya soon. :D

Gary D.

filling out an app right now.

Here I thought this was going to be a dive report with you two telling us about your most excellent dive adventure! Next time, right? :D

Glad you two got together and had a good time.

Mel

I'm thinking that the thousands of boats might have been because it was opening weekend of fishing... :) Its definetley going to be a busy season for us, were having some issues with jumpers on our bridges around here! Glad that you guys had a great time!

Kayla:
I'm thinking that the thousands of boats might have been because it was opening weekend of fishing... :) Its definetley going to be a busy season for us, were having some issues with jumpers on our bridges around here! Glad that you guys had a great time!
Not fishermen. For the most part they stay away from the big wallet throttle jockies. Besides our fishing season runs from January 1 to December 31.

When are you coming over to play?

Gary D.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom