Greets from Sunny Florida

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dobs

New
Reaction score
Having just moved here in the last month, I find myself in the ever co$tly pur$uit of new dive equipment in order to get back into the Dive world.

I was certified in 83, and dove quite a bit in murky SC. I got married (non-diver), and with the associated costs of being married, diving fell out of the equation. Since then I have made the occasional dive while on vacation, or when TDY, and my daughter is now 11 and interested in getting certified (she has been snorkeling since age 6 and can free dive down to about 25' so I think she is ready). So, I find myself getting back into the world of diving.

I found this board and decided to join up to glean the lessons learned from the experiences of others, and get a general feel of what is going on in the dive world.

Looking forward to being a part of this board!

Cheers!
Dobs

Used to live in FWB myself once upon a time. Destin isn't too bad, especially once you get off shore.

Welcome from Sunny South Florida to wherever Niceville is. :)

back Dobs!! How wonderful it is that we live in a state that has so much to offer , I'm sure your daughter and you will be happy with your decision to dive in!!

be safe, have fun:thumb:

Hi Dobs, welcome to the board...where in SC were you? also, you Navy? (tdy)

Bob

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom