Greetings~

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Incantu75

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Hi everyone,

New member here.
I've been an avid reader of SB (alongside Yorkshire Divers - RIP) for many years now, and I've learned quite a lot through the many discussions and stories shared by this ever growing community. Although members might not always agree (a bit of a euphemism), I've always found the discussions (even heated ones) to be valuable, and I thank you all for the many years of insightful (and at times) rather whimsical scuba-related reading material.
I've decided to join the community for I would like to get the occasional advice and at times share my two cents on certain topics I might have some knowledge on.

About me as a diver, I've had my first plunge in 1995 and never looked back.
After getting my CMAS 4* in 1999, I have tried to dive as often as studies and work would allow, but have never gone pro.
I have no precise idea how many dives I've accumulated over the past 20 years, but I reckon that number should be around the 500ish mark.
I have done some Tech diving here and there (nothing too hardcore) and have always been interested in Cave, so after a long hiatus I took the GUE Fundamentals - Tech in 2012. I'm still contemplating whether to proceed to GUE Cave 1/2 or go the TDI route.
Most of my diving has been / is recreational, single tank, with a BP/W long hose configuration.
Voila~

I hope to get to know some of you better and share valuable insight (and a few laughs too!) on that glorious addiction we all share here: diving!

Cheers~

Hi. Where in Asia are you located?

Hi. Where in Asia are you located?
Hey, cheers for the message.
I travel around (well obviously not these days...) quite a bit for work, but I'm currently based in Thailand.

Nice. Good luck over there. I suspect the pandemonium is not far off here in the states.

Nice. Good luck over there. I suspect the pandemonium is not far off here in the states.
Thanks. Thailand is on the quieter side of the spectrum, considering what's going on in China and Korea, but yes, paranoia and fear are on the rise (pretty much like everywhere else).
I had work trips canceled all over the place (including California), but I'm not complaining. It's nice to be on the ground for more than a couple of days for a change...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom