Greetings!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gundi44

New
Reaction score
# of dives
My name is Jim Gunderson. I've been a diver since 1986. I have about 4000 dives under my belt. I started with PADI and received my Open Water, Night Diver and Advanced Open water via PADI. in 2002 I switched to NAUI for Nitrox and beyond. I became a research diver with the University of Hawaii for about 3 years. I hold a AAUS 100' rating.

In 2011, I became a NAUI Rescue Diver, Master Diver, and Dive Master. Decided to get my NAUI instructor rating in 2014. #53243. Currently I have certified about 80 new divers, and dozens of divers with their advanced, rescue, Master Diver and now Dive Master certifications.

I love night diving, deep diving and wrecks. I also teach first aid/CPR and am currently a Patroller with the National Ski Patrol and hold senior status with them.

I have dived in Wyoming, Montana, the Great Lakes, Caribbean, California, Hawaii, Oregon and Washington.

I own Hula Kai Adventures LLC, based in Kingston, Washington. hulakaiscuba

Come along for a shop dive sometime or take a class! Hope to see you in the water with us soon!

Back
Top Bottom