Greetings,

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
I am new to Scuba Board, as well as new to diving in the US, so greeting to u all!

Looking into the possibilities to continue my professional career as Marine biologist/Scientific Diver in California, based in Palo Alto. Will have a J2 visa, applying for work permit etc. Have a Master of Science in Marine Biology, and a Master of Science in Environmental Science, GUE T1 certificate, Commercial diving ticket from Swedish Armed Forces as well as Advanced European Scientific Diver ticket. Some Deck and Engineering officer certificates as well. Proficient as diver, tender, dive supoervisor and sea man. All suggesstions are welcome!

In my spare time I enjoy staged technical diving with acc. deco, preferrably wrecks with history or sites with interesting marine life, i.e. sea mounts and the such. Would very much appreciate any suggestions here too!

Take care all, and dive safe (and Always look good when diving; rule no 6 ;-)).

/R

Back
Top Bottom