Greetings!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fiveoboy01

Registered
Reaction score
New member here, and starting my Open Water Certification next week. Classroom and then confined dives next weekend, then I'm going to fly to Florida to complete the open water portion. Wisconsin isn't conductive to open water diving this time of year, at least not if I want to be comfortable:)

There sure is an overwhelming amount of information in these forums, which is a good thing. Browsing around and reading sure helps one get acquainted with the scuba world.

As an aside, I am looking for recommendations on a good trainer in the Tampa/St. Petersburg area. Would I be better off posting that inquiry in a separate forum?

Glad to introduce myself. I picked SCUBA because I like to learn new things. Last year was the private pilot license, and this year I went the other direction... and while snorkeling in Cozumel was ok, being able to get deeper and stay down would have been MUCH more fun.

Really looking forward to getting some time in the water and learning a new skill!

Bill

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom