Greetings....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

4ukcats

Reaction score
Greetings to one and all.... I am a genuine newbie to the board and fairly new to diving (only 30 dives). Finally got the nerve up to join in on the fun. Also looking forward to meeting fellow divers.

From the name I am guessing you are nearby. We have a pretty active Kentucky group on here. Check out the Kentucky section we plan alot of our dives there.

Glad to have you on the board.

Chad

Thomas,

Thanks. Actually..... from Tennessee. Huge "Big Blue" fan (wife's a UK graduate). Need to make trip to Rupp this year. Who knows maybe one of my three sons will go to school there.

FYI. The only orange you'll find in my house is my huntin' vest!

Rick

You should still keep and eye on the Kentucky section. We have been know to head down that way on occation.

You are welcome to come up this way too.

Glad to have you on the board.

Chad

Chad,

Thanks. I think that I saw that you have dived at Martha's Quarry. That's where I did my cert.

I'll be sure and look at the KY. section.

Rick

OK, curiousity has got me. I was thinking the UK, where does it "say" Kentucky?

Welcome to the board whereever you're from. I often wonder what some people are hiding, when they don't give a location (not even a country). :D

Kent

UK =University of Kentucky

cats = Wildcats

Kent,

Sorry..... I'll update my profile. I am from Tennessee (USA).

Rick

4ukcats once bubbled...
Kent,

Sorry..... I'll update my profile. I am from Tennessee (USA).

Rick

It's Okay. Just find it interesting to see where people are from. I wonder how many just don't bother filling it in (probably a lot) and how many wouldn't want others to know who they really are (usually the trolls).

I hope you find the board as interesting and educational as I have. Also hope it's warmer there than here. The water here is slowly becoming solid and that makes it difficult to swim.

Kent

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom