Greetings

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

boingophreak

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hello all,

I am brand new to the board. I have my open water certification and I am planning my first post cert dive in St. Thomas this comming November.

I am really excited and hope to learn lots of new things from this BB.

Hi boingophreak, and welcome to SB from a fellow nor cal'r, and you would think it would be an even number, but maybe there are a few marriages to goats. :D

Welcome to the board.

Be sure to drop down to the Club Section and look under North America/United States/California/NoCal for local talk and dive budies in the Northern California area.

No need to wait to dive, there is plenty of good diving in Northern CA.

Welcome to the board. You might want to check the California Kelp Divers forum and hook with someone and do some dives before you go to St. Thomas.....

Enjoy your trip and make sure you give a trip report. We would all like to hear how your trip went. Good luck and have fun....

Welcome to the board!

Joe

Howdy and Greetings from Texas! :happywave

I like to say Welcome Y'All to every new member who joins this wonderful board, but I have been ill & off for a few days. I'm late, but let me join the others in saying...

Welcome Pardner! :flag:​

don :cowboy:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom