Greetings WPB Florida

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sea_Bass

New
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Allow myself to introduce myself. I'm Sea Bass, a long time Florida scuba diver and snorkeler. I recently moved to Juno Beach and I'm enjoying the diving around here. I joined the board to receive help and give back. I also need a few dive buddies. My main buddy lives in Orlando and makes it down a few times a month. I mostly dive to hunt lobster and fish, but I enjoy sight-seeing every now and then.

I run my boat out of either Stuart, Jupiter, or Lake Worth Inlet. Looking to meet some divers in the area that want to get out. 21ft CC with ladder and tank racks. Experience driving a boat is a huge plus, we only drift dive and rotate. My only requirements are that you act morally responsible and have a good attitude.

I'm a very experienced diver, hunter, boater, and team player. We usually split some of the catch because we all work together. I go out every weekend the weather permits, and sometimes during the weekday for quick trips. I work from home and have a flexible schedule.

Shoot me a message and we can try and get out.

Back
Top Bottom