Greetings MHK

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Waterlover

Contributor
Reaction score
Us Strokes are in trouble now...The big gun's here now..:)

Waterlover once bubbled...
Us Strokes are in trouble now...The big gun's here now..:)
Where's MHK? I haven't seen him yet...

:hiding:

O-ring once bubbled...

Where's MHK? I haven't seen him yet...

Is this MHK the MHK I think you're thinking of? 'Course I checked the profile, which is quite close lipped. :)

Very interesting. I will be on the lookout.

chepar once bubbled...

Is this MHK the MHK I think you're thinking of? 'Course I checked the profile, which is quite close lipped. :)

Very interesting. I will be on the lookout.
Where is he? I did a search by username and didn't get any hits...

Interesting... I guess a little preemptive booty smooching can only do us good in the long run...I would hate to see the underside of that bus :D

I was teaching a DIR-F class this weekend with Roger Oakey, and a few other's and he mentioned this board to me so I decided to stop by and say hello.. I'm always interested in meeting new diver's and I'm also happy to answer any DIR related questions. My experiences have been that most of what is posted on the scuba forums as it relates to DIR is usually incomplete or simply inaccurate so if you guys have any questions please feel free to post them, or feel free to e-mail me at mhkane@prodigy.net..

Thanks

MHK once bubbled...
I was teaching a DIR-F class this weekend with Roger Oakey, and a few other's and he mentioned this board to me so I decided to stop by and say hello.. I'm always interested in meeting new diver's and I'm also happy to answer any DIR related questions. My experiences have been that most of what is posted on the scuba forums as it relates to DIR is usually incomplete or simply inaccurate so if you guys have any questions please feel free to post them, or feel free to e-mail me at mhkane@prodigy.net..

Thanks
Hey, it is MHK. How are you, Mike? I was in the class that you and JJ did in Raleigh, North Carolina.

Welcome to the board...

As I remember it, and people can correct me if I am wrong, the last two big discussions we had about DIR were related to the following:

1) Use of computers
Thread - http://www.scubaboard.com/t16780/s.html

2) Does the "R" in DIR stand for "Right" or "Righteous" - basically, the assertion that there is more than one "right" way of doing something and DIR may be closing people's minds and preventing them, and the sport, from evolving toward new and better "right" ways. (or something like that)..
Thread - http://www.scubaboard.com/t17478/s.html

Thanks for having me.. How's it been going since the class?? You been practising??? THis board looks like it could be fun so I'm glad Roger mentioned it to me this weekend..

BTW, I ran into Scott at Dema a few weeks ago so you Raliegh guys are ganging up on me ;-)

Later

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom