Greetings, Introductions, and upcoming dive trips around Florida

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dive In Adventures

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Greetings ALL!!

I would like to quickly introduce myself. I am Shane and I am the Travel Coordinator for C & N Divers, a Central Florida dive shop. I have lurked on Scubaboard for a while now and have made a few posts to different subjects. I have noticed that not many people run local diving trips in and around the state of Florida. I have been running these types of trips for about two years and have some really good boats. I will get more into the trips in later posts. Over the years our travel has grown leaps and bounds to now encompass International travel as well. My main focus in every trip I run is to have FUN and building friendships, infact almost every friend I have now is a diver. Let’s face it, that is the whole reason we all got certified, RIGHT? With that said let me inform everyone of my next local trips for November;

NOVEMBER TRIPS:

TRIP 1;

Nov 6 th we are diving at the Blue Grotto. This is a great place to bring the non divers in the family and let them see what you do when you pack all that gear up and head off for a weekend trip. Non divers are free, Trip cost is $30 plus tax for divers and you can do as many dives as you want in the spring. All tanks and equipment is your responsibility. If you need any tanks or equipment I can have it for you at the dive location or you can pick it up for our shop. For more information about the dive site go to this website http://www.divebluegrotto.com/indexflash.html

TRIP 2;
Nov 12 th and 13 th we are diving in Boynton Beach Florida. The trip costs are as follows. Each boat trip is $58 plus tax. The hotel costs are $85 plus tax per room if you need a hotel. You can share a room to save costs if you want. Each boat trip consists of a two tank dive, all tanks and equipment are your responsibility but can be rented from me and picked up at the boat. For the price breakdown go to www.cndivers.com and select the “SERVICES” link in the left column.

TRIP 3;
We are diving the Epcot DiveQuest on November 26. You will need to be at the guest relations window at 5:45pm in Epcot. You will need to bring your mask, swimming suit, and C-card with you. To join us you must sign up and pay C & N Divers. You can call 352-735-5040 (diveshop). You can also call my Cell at 352-978-8808 at anytime. After the dive is over you will be released into the park to enjoy the fireworks. Cost of this trip is $120 plus tax, you are saving $20 and meeting people you will become friends with for many year to come.

For a complete list of all dive trips we have going can be found at www.cndivers.com and if you have any questions feel free to call me.

Once you start diving with us you will get to know a lot of people and see many of the same faces on the trips.

Thanks for your time and let’s go have some fun.

DIA - Shane

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom