Greetings from the Sunshine State!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Newly (sorta) NAUI certified OW diver here! Haven't done any diving outside my course yet, but have been spending the meantime building a budget minded but quality set of gear of my own so that I have to rent as little as possible. Based in central Florida, looking forward to diving both Atlantic and Gulf sides!

Welcome to scubaboard :) we’re in south east Fl and often dive Blue Heron Bridge and sites around Lauderdale by the sea…

Welcome. Florida's a great base for diving; Key Largo, Jupiter, West Palm Beach, Boynton Beach, Rainbow River and so on... Not just in the number of places you can go, but the highly varied diving you can do.

Welcome to ScubaBoard! I love Lauderdale and the Keys.

Welcome aboard. Good central location (pun intended) in Florida. SE Florida has great diving for sight seeing. West coast is better spear fishing not as much pretty stuff (IMHO) but there are some decent artificial reefs wrecks off of Clearwater/Tampa. As for the gear I would suggest an emphasis on the quality part. I did when I bought my set as a newbie and glad I did. I haven't quite out grown it yet so I got my money's worth. Again welcome and hit the water as much as you can!

Welcome! Scubaboard has a forum with items for sell dont forget to check that out while your getting your gear.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom