Greetings from Taunton, Massachusetts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Phrater

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hey Everyone. Just putting another greeting on since my last one was devoured by the crash.

As an update though, my PADI online section is completed and now I'm just waiting on my confined water dives. Hopefully I can get them all knocked out before I head to Jamaica on the 28th. I'd like to finish my open water dives while there.

I look forward to meeting, chatting with and maybe diving with some of you.

Last edited:
Welcome to SCUBAboard!

Phrater,

Welcome to the internet’s portal taking you directly into the realm of Poseidon.:admingreet:

Congrats and good luck with the upcoming course...have fun with it.

~Oldbear~
:bounce2::bounce3::bounce4:

Thanks everyone.

My confined dives are scheduled for next Thursday and Friday nights and then I'm off to Montego Bay to complete my open water cert and hopefully see that wrecked DC3!

Passed my confined dives with ease. It was a blast even in that pool.

Jamaica didn't go quite so well. The resort's boat was broken and they couldn't find the necessary part anywhere in Montego Bay. It still wasn't fixed by the time I left. So it looks like I'll be finishing my open water dives this spring.

Finally!! My open water dives are scheduled! Early morning on 7/13 and Early afternoon on 7/14!! I can't wait!!

Where are you doing them, Cape, Northshore, RI?

Plymouth. With Wayne from Divers Market.

Finished my open water dives, finally! Now I'm just waiting for my PADI card to arrive. I'm already considering where I'm going to dive once I get it. I think Folly Cove sounds cool. Fort Wetherill is a must. Maybe find a good place for crabs, fluke and moon snails. It might be a little late for a lobsta license to be worth the price. We'll see.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom