Greetings from South Korea

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hello, everyone!
I am now living in South Korea and I've picked up scuba diving 3 years ago. It's really sad that I've only recently started diving. I wish I'd done it when I was in South America and had gone to the Galapagos and the Carribeans and all those places, but no....unfortunately, I didn't. Instead, though, I tend to go diving in South Korea during the fall where the Korean seas are relatively less cold. For the rest of the year, I've been going to the Philippines and Indonesia. This winter, I'm planning to go on a liveaboard trip to Thailand and then maybe Okinawa and Palao.
Well, hope to share useful info with everyone and gain insight to other people's opinions as well. You all have a great day :)

Never too late! Especially given your jumping off point! Lucky you....a lot to be learnt here, peruse and Post often.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom