Greetings from Santa Cruz Mountains

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

J.Strouse

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
This is a great place, and I am very pleased to connect to you all, and share stories. The information shared and contained here thus far is invaluable.
I learned to dive in 1976 from one of the very first divers trained by the NAVY in '44, and I've never been involved with a more exciting group of people than I see posting here.
SCUBA divers belong to a unique caliber of people who are always ready to help other divers, and instantly seem to think of one another as family.
Greetings my Brothers and Sisters, and follow the bubbles.

Welcome to Scubaboard :)

I would assume then that you have been diving the California coast for a at least a few years now?

Our diving here is world class, although different than a tropical experience. Although I haven't dove everywhere in the world, whenever diving in tropical waters, I am always comparing it to diving locally, and the life our waters support. We have a ton of mammals to enjoy too.

Actually I am really pretty new to California diving, maybe 1/2 dozen around Monterey and Carmel. Before then about 20 or so in Puget Sound, and 80-100 in mountain lakes and rivers. I've never dove in tropical waters.
So I'm still new to ocean diving all together.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom