Greetings from Raleigh NC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jenks1338

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I am new to diving and quite interested in getting in as much experience as possible. Hopefully there are some other folks excited to get out and see the water from the bottom!

Cheers

Welcome to the board. There are a good many divers on this board from the area.
If you are free on Thurs, a couple of us are headed to the quarry in Rolesville at 11 ish, always room for another diver.

wish I could do Thursday!! Any shore trips planned?

No time soon, beach too darn crowded this weekend for me. :)
By the way, the Down Under club meeting is next Tues (8th), you are welcome to come join us. 6:30 ish at Mimi's Cafe in Cary.

If you ever have any desire for hitting the coast for some off shore diving, look me up. Always looking for a buddy/carpool/someone to point & laugh at me.

If you ever have any desire for hitting the coast for some off shore diving, look me up. Always looking for a buddy/carpool/someone to point & laugh at me.

Me too - for the trip and laughing at me.

Do all of you guys participate in the down under club? I might just have to drop in for some alternate bubbles (beers)

I know several on the board do. On average, we have 40-50 divers show up for the meeting, more if we have a well know guest.

Back
Top Bottom