Greetings from Panama!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JPB scuba

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Buenos Dias!

I retired early and moved to Panama last year. The diving is much better here than in Wisconsin! I'm looking to travel more and include diving in my travels as much as possible. I may try a liveaboard, too. My new motto - 'One Life -- Live It'!

Truthfully, I joined the forum for the Singles group -- thinking it might be a nice venue to meet men who are active, want to travel/dive, and are looking for a potential relationship. In reading some of the posts tho', it appears to be rather inactive and used more for dive buddies.

Anyway, I hope to get information on dive sites and trips. Looking into Grand Turk this spring -- any advice? If you are interested in Panama diving, I will share my thoughts.

My wife and I are planning a month in Panama in late June. We want to do some snorkeling and a couple dives but not necessarily a dive vacation. We're retired and will rent a condo or house either in Bocas or along the Pacific coast near David or Pedasi.
Any suggestions on either area?

I dove iguana island once vis was like 10 feet which sucked but the island is nice and I saw some rays turtles and sleeping reef sharks.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom