Greetings from North AL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

whatagy

New
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello all,
I'm new to the board so I wanted to say hello. Seems like a lot of good discussion and information so I'm looking forward to reading and participating.
The majority of my diving has been done from shore in Bonaire so I'm interested in other warm water destinations.

Welcome to the board.

Welcome....If you like Bonaire then my guess is that you would like Curacao. Sister islands with some differences and similarities. Shore (and boat) diving is excellent on both. I haven't been to Grand Cayman (on the bucket list) just yet, but have been to most of the other islands in the Caribbean. In my opinion neither compares to either Bonaire or Curacao. However, I did enjoy a one day outing in St Lucia in the Anse Chasenet/Grand Titan area. Provo / Turks and Caicos was ok but expensive. Personally I wouldn't consider Barbados, Antigua, St Thomas, Puerto Rico, St Martin, Anguilla or St Barts. My 2 cents.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom