Greetings from NE Florida. I am the USA distributor for Xtar Dive Lights.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

XtarUSA

New
Reaction score
Announcing USA Distributor for XTAR Dive Lights

I wish to announce that I am the new USA distributor for the Xtar brand of flashlights.

We are NOT selling retail but still have a lot of information, user guides, warranty information etc. for the end users.

I just added some product suggestion forms on our site asking for end user feedback on current products as well as for suggestions for new products you would like to see us develop. Your input is appreciated.

Please don't send suggestions via the forum as I just cannot keep up with all the different forums I joined. Best to have them all in one place

Anyone who has a favorite dive shop, gun store or sporting goods outlet, ask them to carry Xtar products on their shelves! Keep an eye on the site for upcoming contest to win Xtar products via your retail dealers.

We are also looking for some area sales reps.

More information is on our site D 35 - Xtar LED Flashlights USA ( D35 LED, over 2300lm )

Thanks much !

Paul K

Back
Top Bottom