Greetings from Minsk, Belarus

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

unight

New
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

My name is Vitaly Duong and I'm tech lead at one scuba diving related startup. My acquaintance with scuba diving begun in late 2015 when I've met our former CEO - Kirill. We were participating at one developers event (garage 45 hackaton) and teamed up to create first version of our project. Since then I was in love with the project, finished my ongoing onces and went fulltime for the scuba startup=)

I'm new to scubaboard and I'm just learning it's rules, so I wanted to ask for some help. I would like to create a thread to get community feedback on our mobile applications. I've checked all the topics and can't clearly understand which one is most suitable for that purpose. I'm considering Basic Scuba Discussions but as its descriptions says "This forum is not open for threads offering goods or services". But at the same time it is a "learning zone" and I want to learn more about divers cause I'm really passionate about creating best user experience.

Thanks for your help and happy to meet everyone=).

Back
Top Bottom