Greetings from Milwaukee

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I’m a newbie - just certified OW in March - and looking to meet buddies in the Milwaukee area.

I only have a half dozen OW dives in my belt, almost all of them warm water (Caribbean), with the exception of one in Door County last weekend; and another half dozen confined dives, as I have a good relationship with a local pool that lets me test my gear, etc. However, I’ve been snorkeling and free diving all over the world since I was a kid, used to swim competitively, and worked as a lifeguard, so I’m very comfortable in the water and won’t be holding anyone back TOO much.

Open to any and all locations, and willing to travel a decent distance - just looking to get in practice and experience, and determine how much time and money I’m prepared to invest (although I can already tell I’m pretty much obsessed). Thanks for your time.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom