Greetings from Maui, Hawaii

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I'm excited to find this site and wanted to say hello.

I have my Rescue Diver certification but have not been diving much in the last two years. Went on three dives this week and something awoke inside me. A feeling I want to embrace and cultivate.

I'm thinking about getting my Dive Master certification. But in the meantime intend to dive a ton. Anyone on Maui that wants a dive buddy please don't be shy.

Welcome to SB! Dive master is a great certification and will open doors for you. Just be sure to only undertake the course when you're truly ready.

Welcome to ScubaBoard! Lucky you that you live on Maui. I really enjoyed my last trip out there. And right now is peak humpback season, is it not?

I will be on Maui from March 5 to March 19 staying in the Kaanapali area. I have 5 days of diving scheduled with Lahaina Divers but would love to fit in a couple of shore dives as well. Please let me know if you are interested.

Mahalo

howdy and welcome from south Florida.........Maui no ka 'oi

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom