Greetings from Iowa

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Stoner577

New
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hi Everyone. I have been vacation diving since 2018 and I only have 34-ish dives under my belt. I am in Eastern Iowa and like so many others, got certified in a mud hole/quarry. I got the AOW at a PADI resort in Jamaica and find that most of my dives are there. I have also dove in the Dominican Republic and Aruba.

Hope you are all having a good day and I look forward to reading.

Jason

Welcome! Hope to see you at one of the lakes!

DW

Welcome to ScubaBoard. Sounds you mainly do your oceanic diving at destinations known for other things, in other words a Caribbean vacation with diving, rather than a dedicated dive vacation destination. A lot of people do. I've never dove at any of those 3. I visited Aruba twice and Dominican Republic once (Jamaica at least once) on cruise ship stops; beautiful places.

I hope you'll post some trip reports sometime. People ask about all 3 of those destinations from time to time.

Richard.

Back
Top Bottom