Greetings from Granada/Spain

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SeaWalker7

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi There,
Just joined the large community, I'm happy to be here and share with all of you the same passion,
I'm from Granada / Spain, a sunny place with really nice dive spots in the mediterranean sea.
I love scuba diving and underwater photography, I'm a dive master and diving sice a while :)
I will be happy to share with you some of my pics, I'm not sure if i can share my instagram here.
Take care.

howdy and welcome from southeast florida usa...would love to see some of your photographs....

Welcome. I hope you post some trip reports. There are people looking for new places they haven't been, 'special' places...you might know just such a place.

Welcome! A year ago today we were visiting Alhambra and having dinner in Mijas! Beautiful country. I hope you'll show us some pictures so maybe if we make our way there again we'll be motivated to get in a dive or two!!

Welcome. I hope you post some trip reports. There are people looking for new places they haven't been, 'special' places...you might know just such a place.
Hey thanks a lot for the warm welcoming,
Check some pics I've uploaded
Granada/Spain

Welcome! A year ago today we were visiting Alhambra and having dinner in Mijas! Beautiful country. I hope you'll show us some pictures so maybe if we make our way there again we'll be motivated to get in a dive or two!!
Hi Kimela, nice to meet you, I love Alhambra too.
Check my album I uploaded some pics to it.
Granada/Spain
Take care.

Wow - those are some outstanding underwater pics! Now I'm REALLY wishing we'd found a way to fit in a dive last year!! Someday ....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom