Greetings from Eastern Iowa

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

uiowa96

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I guess it is time. Aside from one silly question that I should have figured out on my own I am planning on crossing over. I am a daily lurker.

I love diving. I was certified in 2016 but only did 4 dives that year. In 2017, I took my first dive trip and was hooked. Today I am sitting at 49 dives. I would have a lot more, but the need to travel for diving slows down the count. I will turn 50 at the end of 2020 and have a goal of having 100 by then. Looks like a liveaboard or two are in my future.

My kids are certified as well. I see this as an activity that we can do well into the future.

Thanks to all that have posted before me.

howdy and welcome from southeast florida....having a diving family is a great incentive.

Welcome to ScubaBoard uiowa96 and sharing your experiences with us.
Hope you do more diving soon.

Eastern Iowa seems like a tough place to dive. I'm impressed by your tenacity! Do you ever dive the Great Lakes?

I have not been to the great lakes for diving. So far, it has basically been warm water stuff. I can see it happening someday.

Welcome to ScubaBoard uiowa96 and sharing your experiences with us.
Hope you do more diving soon.

I have a trip planned in August to Cozumel. It will be a return visit as I really like it there on many levels. Value, restaurants, and of course the diving are all pretty good.

@uiowa96 Great. Let us know how it goes.

Back
Top Bottom