Greetings from Canada

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CanadianCold

New
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello,

Just wanted to introduce myself quick. I'm an instructor for Padi in Victoria, Canada. We dive drysuits in pretty cold water year round but this is definitely one of the best places to dive in the world, 2nd in the world in terms of biodiversity (note:not quantity). If you're ever this way lets hook up and I can show you the better dive sites. Mostly shore dives with plenty of boat dive options, wrecks, drift dives, its awesome here.

PM me for info on the diving here or just to say hi!

here's a welcome from Florida...

Last edited:
Welcome!

I try to head out there once a month for a weekend of diving. Beautiful waters there in the PNW

BRad

Greetings back from Kamloops. I dive the coastal waters sometimes but have not made Victoria yet.

Welcome to SB! I am a cold water fanatic and BC is one of the places that I am looking forward to diving. I have heard a lot of great things about Browning Pass area and would love to explore any surrounding places.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom