Greetings from Belgium!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi all,

My name is Fabian, atm I live in Belgium. I started diving in June 2014 in Malta, and returned there in September for 2 more weeks of diving.
In June I did my PADI OW and PADI AOW, in September I did mostly recreational diving and Deep Diver Spec + Enriched Air.

Diving changed my life and my perception of life and how to live it, soon it will change it even more.
In April 2015 I will have quit my current job (cubicle) and I will move to Malta in order to do my 3 month internship for DM. To be honest, I will resign at the end of this month, just before 01/01/2015.
I will have to forfill 2,5 months of resignation time and I'll be out half march. And that's where the adventure begins.
In the meantime I'm getting my boatlicence and will sell of all my stuff to get ready for this new path in my life.

I hope to find good info here and give my 2 cents where I can.

Greetz
Fab

Back
Top Bottom