Greetings Earthlings

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Will.B.23

New
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Or should that read, fellow earthlings.
I am as it happens from the neighbourhood after all but love to travel to other realms and visit the myriad of fascinating beings inhabiting them. As do we all, no? Otherwise what are we doing underwater after all.
Anyway excuse me I'm having one of those 'creative days' haha.
My name is Will as you can see. I'm from the UK but travelling at the moment, currently in Australia.
I started diving originally in Mauritius when o was about 13 years old sometime around '92-'93- just a discover scuba type dive.
I then tried it for the second time and did my open water in 2000 in Thailand. Over that time I've clocked up around 300 + dives all around the world. I'm currently an AOW diver. Maybe one of these days I'll go on and do my dive master. First I'm thinking I might get round to diving the UK waters which other than a dry suit course on Wraysbury lakes I've yet to do. I'm doing so I'm considering joining bsac and re training just for the halibut.
I've just dived the SS Yongala yesterday. Was lucky enough to have fantastic conditions and a couple of great dives. 2nd one better than the first as I had a fogging mask which was irritating in the 1st and a slight panic breathing experience on descent which after reaching the wreck and applying rational thought and controlled breathing abated to blissful calm and reverence for the site and its history.
Anyway that's how I came across this here forum as I was reading about some of the unfortunate incidents at said site.
So hello there.

howdy and welcome from southeast florida USA.....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom