Greetings and Salutations

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sobico

New
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Greetings and salutations from the beautiful Island of Cuba. I have been fortunate enough to work for an International company in Cuba for the past 8 years and when I'm not sweating my proverbial 'sack' off at work I spend as much time as I can in the warm Island waters diving and partaking in:drunks: excellent rum based cocktails and cold beer.

howdy and welcome from southeast florida...just out of curiosity, what's the lion fish situation there.... enjoy your mojitos.

Sadly the lion fish have taken over most areas both on the South and North of the Island. You see them everywhere and the situation is steadily getting worse.

they are developing a market here for them...perhaps harvesting them for export to Canada would be the answer....(LOL)...I jest because we are not allow to have dealings with the Cuba country.

I certainly do my bit and jab one or two with my spear, they're actually a great tasting fish.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom