Greetings and can`t wait to dive again

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I`m Alex Roman from Romania. Unfortunately I don`t have diving conditions at home and I have to fly for the best dives. I can`t wait to dive again and looking for the moment when I will be in the water.

I work in IT so I am not a professional diver (maybe at some point). I try to dive as much as possible since I discovered the underwater world.

Also while strained at home by the COVID lockdown I am working on a project to provide information for divers and snorkelers about the best spots around the world.

Welcome to SB!
I am sure there are some good local spots to dive in Romania?

Good for training :) Not much to see and until June dry suit is needed.

Welcome from Canada. Have you dived the Black Sea?

Welcome to SB! I think we are looking forward to being back in the water again. We are going to try and get in a shore dive tomorrow using the DPVs since most of the dive centers are still closed for business here in the UAE.

Have you dived the Black Sea?
Yes, I got my certifications in the Black Sea. It is good for training as the conditions are not great with upwards/downwards current, low visibility and colder water.

There are also some recreational sites but I don`t expect to be much to see. I might see some of them this summer if travel restrictions are still in place.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom