Greenbo Lake

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mullannix930

Contributor
Reaction score
Most of you have heard me talk about Greenbo Lake's SCUBA Refuge (Dive area), in Northeast Kentucky. Those that have, know that this has been a fight, and the fight continues. I have been informed about an attempt, by one of the people that wanted to keep it from opening, to clos the area for several days during the summer.

Since this is a brand new area, we need all the time open that we can get. We also need all the support we can get. If you support the SCUBA Refuge at Greenbo Lake, please comment with an "Agree" and comment further if you want to. Also if you could say where you are from, that would help.

Thanks

---------- Post added April 12th, 2014 at 06:18 PM ----------

No body? I am just after statements that you agree with keeping this open. If you don't want to give location, that's fine.

I liked the diving there. Hopefully it stays open. I'll come this summer.
Jerrod

Glad to hear it. If you plan to head this way, let me know. I am working a few things to put in, but it is slow going due to funding and getting approval from state.

Thank you for all your work on this. It appears to be a great area. I'm looking forward to checking it out.

I know i am late, but i do not visit this forum very often. But I agree it should be open. i only live 20 minutes from greenbo, but I never think of it to go dive. I did see they require a dive buddy and all my buddies live a ways away from here.

If you want to dive Greenbo, just let me know. I'm constantly looking for more dive buddies. We are having a free dive day this Saturday 7/26. Dive training magazine is going to come and check out the SCUBA area.

---------- Post added July 23rd, 2014 at 05:34 PM ----------

Where are you located lilsumo?

If you want to dive Greenbo, just let me know. I'm constantly looking for more dive buddies. We are having a free dive day this Saturday 7/26. Dive training magazine is going to come and check out the SCUBA area.

---------- Post added July 23rd, 2014 at 05:34 PM ----------

Where are you located lilsumo?

I am in south shore ky, I have not been out route 1 since they opened up the industrial parkway, o I kind of forget about the place since I do not fish. I will definately hook up with you this year and check the place out. As soon as my regs get back.

Just PM me or send me a friend request on Facebook (Rodney Mullannix) I also have a page gor the greenbo Scuba Refuge.

Back
Top Bottom