Green Force Tristar P-4 LED and Flexi II canister light

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssidiv3r

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
For Sale: Green Force LED dive light

Model: Tristar P-4 LED head with FII (aka, Flexi II) battery.

Original Purchase Date: brand new in early 2009, I am the only owner.

Item Condition: overall 9 out of 10; light head in good condition with no scratches, cable in good condition with no obvious signs of wear, battery in good condition with signs of wear and minor scrapes. Majority of approximately 60 dives with this light have been in fresh water, only 8 were done in salt water. The light has never failed me and has proved to be very durable and easy to use.

Sale Includes:
Tristar P-4 LED light head with triple o-ring seals and padded pouch
Flexi II battery (12v 4.5Ah NiMH) S# 85135371
Standard 1 meter Umbilical with triple o-ring seals
Trickle wall charger
Green Force Towel (20.5” wide x 38” long) with slight discoloration in a couple spots
Green Force 3-compartment carry bag with shoulder strap (15” wide x 9.5” high x 5” deep)
1x large and 1x small mesh bags for organizing the components
Instruction CD
2x hose clamps and piece of 2” webbing to make a DIY belt loop mount for the battery

Price: $675 including shipping with tracking or $650 for local pick-up

Payments Accepted: Cash, check, Paypal

Shipping Methods Available (Ships From): UPS (preferred), FedEx, USPS

Shipping Available To: CONUS

Item location: Oxford, Connecticut. Willing to travel as far North on 84 as Hartford and as far South as Danbury.

Best Contact Method: PM on here or email me at ssidiv3r@aim.com

Feedback: I have never sold anything on Scubaboard but purchased an Ikelite video camera housing from Tampico_ED in 2009

Reason for selling: I have not been able to go diving since starting college and figured that someone else should get some use out of this versatile lighting system.

Photos: See below, additional photos available on Photobucket at Green Force Tristar FII Photos by subzero54 | Photobucket . My 2009 review of the light can be viewed at http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/li...r-canister-light-review-first-impression.html

Price drop: $645 shipped or $635 local pick-up. This light is begging to get wet again; just look at the longing on this face.

Price drop: $610 shipped, $600 local pick-up.

Price drop: $580 shipped.

Price drop: $560 shipped. Christmas is coming up and this could make a good gift.

Final price drop: $500 shipped.

Update: Sale is pending.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom