Great White Attacks A Surfer In Nj

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I was just watching a show on the History Channel last night about the shark attacks along the Jersey Shore back during WWI.

They never really said what kind of shark was suspected back then, but maybe a bull, since it swam up a creek without a paddle.

Hah - i watched that special too.. Was pretty interesting, especially the bit where a shark swam upstream into a towns river and killed two boys within a few hours

MVacc:
Hah - i watched that special too.. Was pretty interesting, especially the bit where a shark swam upstream into a towns river and killed two boys within a few hours

That tale has grown a beard by now... :wink:

The Shark that killed thoes people in NJ was a BULL Shark. They are the most dangerious to humans followed by the TIGER then the feared GREAT WHITE. We dive (and surf) in there home getting bit shouldn't be such a suprise.

Cheers

J

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom