Great time with Rich Coast

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
We returned from a trip to Costa Rica recently and had a spectacular time. We went diving with Rich Coast Diving in Playa de Coco. They are really a wonderful shop and the staff took care of us very well. The diving was amazing but since this was my first time I really have nothing to compare it to. But we saw sharks, mantas and lots and lots of fish. My instructor, Tarn(sp?) was very very professional and attentive. His years of experience in teaching helped us sail through the courses. And his love and passion for protecting the marine environment are inspiring. All in all the entire staff at Rich Coast really made our time memorable. I recommend them to anyone looking for a professional and safe dive adventure.

J

pufferish007,
welcome to this board.
thank you for the trip report.

can you give any more info?
where did you stay?
did you find any good restaurants?
what did you do on your last day?
how were your flights?

it seems that the perfect dive op is the only thing that impressed y'all.
regards,

Sorry for lack of more information Smokey. We stayed in a house that we rented so I cannot give you great details on hotel stay. As far as eating out, we spent more time cooking in the house and only ate at a couple of the local restaurants. Flights from Houston went smoothly and our last day was spent on the beach. :) I work overseas so we try to spend time relaxing and with our little one.

Regards
J

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom