Great service

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pfirejack

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Just wanted to say thanks to Shearwater for the great service. I have not been away diving since Covid so have not used my computers for more than 2 years. I had them out to check batteries I not noticed a damaged button on my Perdix AI. I emailed Shearwater and they requested I send it in. I received it back yesterday to find out it was a new unit. Can’t beat that service. My hats off to Shearwater.

That’s great! There was a guy who posted on the Shearwater FB announcement of the new Petrel and Perdix models. This guy’s Perdix had some issues that were covered under warranty. The guy was bellyaching that they were only going to repair his Perdix instead of replacing it with the new model. I laughed.

That’s great! There was a guy who posted on the Shearwater FB announcement of the new Petrel and Perdix models. This guy’s Perdix had some issues that were covered under warranty. The guy was bellyaching that they were only going to repair his Perdix instead of replacing it with the new model. I laughed.
I mean, it's a fairly legitimate concern. Someone on another post stated that they have sent their perdix in 3 times for button repair. If you are nearing the end of your warranty (I am) it is reasonable to be concerned that your unit could be faulty, and that the warranty will run out before the company will agree to replace it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom