Great Service

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dlofting

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I know that DiveNav sometimes gets a bad rap for customer service, so just wanted to post a good story.

I bought my CooTwo in 2017 but didn't use it until 2018. I tried to calibrate the CO sensor but got an error message. Despite that I used the CooTwo on a liveaboard trip and the O2 sensor worked fine. Earlier this year I went to use my CooTwo again, the battery was dead and wouldn't charge. I bought a new battery and installed it but the display on the unit flickered and then went dead. I had just purchased and received new O2 and CO sensors. On advice from DiveNav I sent them the unit. They examined it, determined that the board was dead and sent me a replacement unit.....all at no charge beyond shipping.

Thanks for great customer service.

Well, I hope they listened when we spoke here. It sure seems so.....few more of posts like this and I am willing to reverse on my "no buy" decision and get one for myself. I know I need and want one.

Good customer service. Like that.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom