great SB member to meet

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lottinala

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
i got to go to cocoa this past week and got to get a little wet while i was there and i just had to mention that i got to go beach dive last sunday with onerestlessnative. if you ever get a chance to dive with him he is a great guy to meet up with and dive we had a great pair of dives and he did try to get a bug or two but it just didnt work out. we did go to fort pierce to dive and the water was amazing. but like i said if you get the chance meet up with onerestless and have a great time diving.

Ya, he's okay. He did puss out on diving the next day after I dove him. Something about it being too late in the afternoon and having a couple hour drive back home and starting a new job early the next morning.

If you ask me, he doesn't have his priority's in order. He missed out on a great dive, I hope the new job was worth it.

Awww shucks.... :happy::lookaround: It has been great meeting and diving with you guys as well. Hoping to get many more dives in with ya! The 15 or so people I have met from S/B have all been great, I had some fun dives this summer. Lets hope the weather stays fair this winter.

And "NO" Soamelt, I got a call as soon as I got home and the job was postponed another week.......:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Ya, he's okay. He did puss out on diving the next day after I dove him. Something about it being too late in the afternoon and having a couple hour drive back home and starting a new job early the next morning.

If you ask me, he doesn't have his priority's in order. He missed out on a great dive, I hope the new job was worth it.

you mean he gave you the same line LOL. no he did i think started his new job just had to through that one in on u onerestless. like i said going to be back down between chrismas and new years maybe the weather will hold out and we can go do a couple dive, you have plenty of time to try and quit ur new job LOL. i will get me one of them there bug catchers and have to try it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom