Great response times!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
I just bought an Equinox housing and had a bunch of problems with the apparently "new" housing... unusable as it is now.

The seller isn't responding much, but Equinox has been very good at helping with this situation. If their gear is as good as their support, I'll be a customer for life.
Hopefully we'll get something going with the unresponsive seller.

Thanks to the people at Equinox for your help with this!

Well it looks like I was a bit premature on the praise.

Turns out Equinox was just being nice to me because I showed interest in buying a housing for my Red Epic. My mistake was telling them that I wanted to get better with the 5D mkiii housing involved here and that the funds allocated for the Epic housing were going to be used on a new Mac Pro. Then, in the Summer, I would get the Epic housing. The great support went out the window at that point.

Now my housing has lost it's warranty (they said it was "used"), has been sitting at the factory for 3 weeks (even though I told them about my scuba trip this weekend back in November) and is still not shipped out. Oh, I could pay to have it next day aired to me if I wanted. Great, thanks. And it's still not fixed.

I guess it's no more Equinox housings for me in the future.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom