Great Product! Thanks Chammyz!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ChimarraoMate

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
My son and I are new divers. We live in Utah, and although we dive in lakes and craters with geothermal heated water, coming out into the freezing cold (often below freezing in the winter) is a bit of a shock. We purchased the Shammyz from a local dive shop. We picked them up for an amazing deal, but I would have paid double for them, if I knew how well they worked. Now, we do not need any towels, instead we just throw these on, and we are dry and warm within moments! We've used them on dry days without the rain coat, with the raincoat on wet and colder days, and just the raincoat on warm wet days. It is an absolute fantastic product. When I get home from the dive, I throw it on the counter, rinse off all my gear in the shower and sink, and dry it off with the shammy. Those things will soak up just about any amount of water. There are boat coats and then there are Shammyz. Nothing even compares.

Thanks again!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom